Monday 18 April 2011

Daniel's party pack

This is a project I had made for one of the ladies at work, her son is one on Saturday and she is having a little party for him - with it being Easter this weekend she wanted Easter pastel shades but not too girly as he is a boy after all!  I have had a scrapbook paper pad made by K&Co called Sweet Pea baby boy for an age and it never seems to run out! The colours and designs in the pad made it perfect for a boy/Easter project.

I like the way the little bows turned out, they are for the party bags along with the tags.  I also made big pinwheels to be used as decorations and the mini pinwheels are for the cupcake tower and finally the banner turned out CUTE! It spells his name and the pinwheels at either end can be taken off if preferred and attached by ribbon or tac, I kept the back of the banner plain block colours so it could be used the other way round as well... Hopefully she will take lots of pictures on the day and I can share them on here.

Let me know what you think, thanks for stopping by, leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment