Monday 21 September 2009

My Hen Do


I had the best day!  See the link for pictures. Afternoon tea at Laduree in Harrods,  Dainty finger sandwiches, scrummy cakes and pastries, not a cuppa in sight it was champagne! Ah well we were celebrating,  we played a couple of games which everyone took part in, it was really nice to have my nearest and dearest in one room.
Then we were off to motion for cocktails and dancing and I didn't get home till 5am! Have no idea where the energy came from. It was great to see all my girlfriends having a blast and helping me celebrate. 

1 comment:

  1. Everybody knows that a hen night out is the best girl party ever and you can do whatever you want. Looks so much fun! And you look gorgeous in your outfits! Glad you had a great time :-) For more information about hen weekend kindly visit : Hen Party Brighton

    ReplyDelete