Tuesday 18 May 2010

New Stuff





So this is my first set of Trinchies, they are a bit like Inchies but 3x3.  I made them as part of my swap on Two Peas in a Bucket. I have to say I really like taking part in swaps and its a good way to push yourself creatively. I'm not really a bright colour girl but I like the turn out, so something I may need to try again. The backing paper came from a freebie in a magazine from about 3 years ago that I came across when I was having a clear out, I knew I would use them one day!! The stamp is Hero Arts.  I made the tiny banner and used my smallest stickers to decorate it also I used Doodlebug flock on the cupcakes a bit of glitter, the paper I embossed with an embossing plate from Sizzix and the 'enjoy' was cut from my trusty steed the Silhouette.  So it just goes to show you don't always have to buy loads of new stuff to get a result and stay on trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment