Monday 11 October 2010

All things October!

10.10.2010 - A lucky day for those who believe in the power of numbers, but for me, it marks my 1st wedding anniversary!  I can't believe how quickly this year has blown by and all the things I have set out to do this year I have almost achieved so I am feeling proud of myself and thankful for my fabulous husband!  The last leg now is to complete my secondment next week and pass my assessment for my PTC level 3 teaching awards...  I have been trying to complete my lesson plan today and started to get butterfly's so I thought I would take a break and write a blog post instead.  What do you think of the picture above?  I love it I took it 2 weeks ago at Alexandra Palace when I was going to the Stampers Exhibition.  The palace was once a weekend home of Henry the 8th and its one of my favorite spots in London.  The other thing I love about the picture is the beauty of Autumn that it shows and it's my favorite season I love the bright blue sky, the warmth of the sun with a bite of wind on your cheeks and the leaves turning their rainbow of colours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment